8/11/2011

Red flowers dress

I forgot to post these pictures!
The dress was finished about a month ago.
The pattern is from La mia Boutique. A very nice design with fitted bodice and balloon skirt.






I had barely enough of this narrow width cotton print fabric for the pattern. It was gifted to me by my friend M, and it is lightwaight and soft but crisp enough to keep the shape.



I will take photos of some details and will also post the line drawing because the design is truly lovely.

Have a nice and creative day!
Ciao!
Ba





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The fabric is absolutely gorgeous and well suited to the lines of the dress -- or vice versa. It looks comfortable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Pam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress!

    ReplyDelete