10/01/2011

Olive green outfit - top and skirt

I have been quite productive in September and am very satisfied with the results. Also, I'm unusually sticking to my autumn/winter sewing plan. I have finished two more items!

The shirt that had to be refashioned. Enormous and with a shirt like insert.



I totally reconstructed it and also stitched up the flowery skirt to pair it with.



Look it has pockets!



Looks better tucked in or out?

A little detail of the button and hand stitched loop.



And now I should probably finally go and make that jacket and coat. Or two...

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks better tucked in, but I can totally understand the appeal and ease of wearing tucked out. I love the detail of that special little button your skirt and the lovely thread loop you made for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the button idea

    ReplyDelete