5/02/2013

More things for little people

My niece is a big girl, you know. She'll be 7 years old soon! .-)

While I was at it I wanted to make something special for her to wear for her birthday.

I thought this frilled fabric would make a super cute dress.


And it did! It's even better in person. :-) I used remnants of orange knit and lace ribbon from stash to finish the dress off.

Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't find a way to use the remnants of the frilled knit! Along with more remnants. :-)

It seems that my little S loves her new dress and top. Especially the top!

I'm happy.

:-D

4 comments:

  1. What a nice aunt you are! I think the dress is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, I nominated you for a versatile blogger award if you would like to participate :). Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I am nominating you for the One Lovely Blog Award and the very inspiring blogger award. You can pick them up at my blog, sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, haven't heard from you in a while, are you still sewing?

    ReplyDelete