8/17/2017

The last four years

I am so happy and grateful right now. It has been very difficult for some time, but I decided it was going to change. Everything had to change.

So, in several words - I moved my whole life three times, got a couple of new diplomas, learned a lot, left one and after a couple of years met the most wonderful man ever, lost a lot of weight (as it happens) and got it back along with much happiness. Now I have NOTHING to wear! How about that? 😄

Oh, and by the end of last year I opened a little crafty business. I make handbags while I get ready to start a clothing line.

Here is a cutie for you. :)


Yes. 💙💚💛💜

Ciaoo!!
Barbara

6 comments:

  1. I am making bags too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations by the way and every future happiness for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Con on all of your accomplishments! It's so nice to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much,Faye! I'm excited. :D

      Delete