9/26/2017

An FO - crocheted market bag

Since we moved into the new apartment I tried to finish as many unfinished projects as I could. Being me, of course, I could not prevent myself from starting something new, though. :)
The eco spirit chose old cassettes to be upcycled. So now I have a new big market bag crocheted out of old cassette tapes. Since it is quite possible that the tapes could release chemicals, it needs to get a lining. Also, this poses the question should every material be upcycled?


It was reinforced with thread around the upper edge and at the handle openings.

Let's find a proper lining now, while I still have all the scrap boxes around. The appartment renovations are scheduled to start next week and I have no idea how I'm going to make anything in the next month or so. :D

Next up, slippers....many many slippers. Very old WIP.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment