2/19/2018

Refashioned trousers

Hello there!
I honestly didn't think it would take me this long to sew a wearable item. Truly.
But at last I finally have something to share. :)

Last week I stabbed myself in the index finger of the right hand, and badly, so I was unable to do anything for several days. To console myself I went to visit a couple of second hand stores to see if I could find something nice. And score! I came home with two bags full of wonderful stuff. Including this enormous pair of classic trousers.




I liked the fabric so much. It has little white, yellow and orange spots all over. And Z almost forced me to finally sew something for myself. I've been running around declaring I had nothing to wear for a while. He is quite ironic about that, hehehe.


First,I had to deconstruct them completely, and then I cut them using a self drafted jeans pattern.

 

I only wish they were longer,though! :)

Ciao! :)






2 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful remake job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faye! Finally a bit of sewing satisfaction :)

      Delete