3/19/2018

Stash busting with Burda 2/2018-107

After a long long time I decided to buy several Burdas. I found a stand with the newest numbers an I treated myself to several of them. There were so many cute patterns inside!

So, yesterday I traced number 107 from the 2/2018 issue. What a fun shirt, isn't it?


As soon as I saw the pattern I knew I had found the perfect match for a striped crush knit I've had in my stash for years and years.





I never actually used it out of fear of not being able to match the stripes since the crushed structure moved them around. And the irony is I actually was able to match the stripes on the sides...😂

I looove the result!


Ready for spring! :D
When it comes....As it is snowing right now...Hmh...

4 comments:

  1. You nailed the strip matching - very nice top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Faye! I'm tempted to make another one..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Stash busting is always really satisfying too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One needs to make some room from time to time, right? ;)

      Delete