Hello everyone! Here I come again after three exams, phew...
This morning I saw Elisabeth's post about her sweater reconstruction and got so excited I jumped out of bed, grabbed my yellow sweater, that was waiting in line for a refashion anyway, and was done with everything at about 11 o'clock.
I followed the instructions from the tutorial, but had to adjust them a bit because my sweater didn't have straight arm seams. It worked pretty well anyway.
This was to see how much to open the sleeves.
I had to cut the sleeves and body to even the seams.
I serged the parts I cut and sewed it all together with narrow zig zag. Then I sprayed the wonky seam with water and ironed it flat.
The first time I sewed the sleeves to the body I did it the wrong way so I had to unpick the seams. Never mind, the result is gorgeous!
Thank you Elisabeth, you are a genius!!