9/20/2011

Purple flowers dress Burda 8/2011-125 - FESA 2011 garment No.1

Another version of this great Burda 8/2011-125 dress pattern!



I used a flannelish woven fabric from stash. It is gray-brown with purple and magenta flowers.



This time I lengthened the sleeves, omitted the collar, closed the neckline a bit, added pocket and inserted the zipper on the side. Of course, since I never read the directions (which are in German and I don't understand it) I couldn't find the way to insert that zipper where the pocket is. It was illogical to me that it should be attached to the pocket, but it actually has to. And it is also quite easy to do. :-)

I want to make a couple more changes to the pattern and then make another version. I looove this pattern soo much!!!

We can count this as my first entry for the Fall Essentials Sew-Along 2011! But I still haven't found the Flickr password....

Happy sewing everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment