3/25/2013

The 2013 Top Sew-A-Long - materials

It is fantastic to see how many sewintists (!) , I mean - participants, joined Faye's sewalong.
It is a joy to sew in company!
I'm very very happy. :-DDD

This is going to be a scrap busting project for me, aaaaahhh!!!! Yes.
The pairings:

 A printed piece of knit from a dress, some purple scraps that came from someone.

 A patterned piece of knit from a maxi dress I made last summer and a too small pink top.

A printed piece of knit from a top I made, an old thrifted yellow lacy shrug, an old  white top I already refashioned and a scrap of red knit.

These photos were taken last week when it was still a bit sunny. It snowed all day yesterday and it is still snowing now as if it was mid January! I can't wait for spring to finally come!

But what is better than bad weather to keep you inside and sewing? Productivity goes up up up! :-)

I'll show you what I've sewn as soon as I take some photos. Stay tuned!

Ciao!











No comments:

Post a Comment