4/28/2018

Colorful and flouncy Burda 3/2008-113


I should have been doing something else today, totally, but all those colorful scraps just had a magnetic pull to them...And here's another finished top! #2018 Tops that pop



It's Burda 3/2008-113, adjusted for the tall me. Perhaps this time I should have kept the pattern as it was, but I didn't anticipate the heaviness and pull of the bottom flounces. The seam should sit at the waist. Eh, well...


I totally see myself making crazy cakes in this top. With lots of whipped cream and fruit. 😂
Crazy. Of all things, I'd bake in this...




4 comments:

  1. This is a real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,dear Faye! It makes me happy even only looking at it! Can't wait to wear it out :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete