7/02/2011

Chiffon dress based on Burda 2/2008-119

Whipped this out incredibly fast!


I had no idea what to do with this fabric. Well, I bought it to sew a maxi skirt but I just had a lightbulb moment during the construction of the top from the previous post. A simple pattern like this is the perfect base for a gorgeous fabric, isn't it?



The dress has a slight 60's feel to it, and looks also great worn with a skinny belt(my mother's).



One less piece of fabric in the stash, one gorgeous dress inside the closed. And something to wear with the golden sandals... :-))
I wish it was warmer autside! Where is summer?? I still wear socks!

If you have some extra sun warmth around, pleeease, send it our way!

Hugs
Barbara

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I love wild prints, but I don't always pick the patterns for them. You really put together a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Where is warm weather so I can wear this dress???

    ReplyDelete